13 Apr What’s Wrong With This Photo?
Can you find ten things wrong in this picture? Are they the same ten we found? You can show off in the comments below.
1) Bug spray for customer use leaves chemical reside fly swatters wouldn’t
2) Ashtrays are full
3) Several prescription medications sitting behind the bar
4) “Wahou” the bar’s cat is the only thing dusting the bottles and shelves
5) A tetanus shot is required to sit at the corrugated steel bar
6) Money tacked to the wall could be used to steam clean the beautiful floor tiles
7) At only 100 square feet of space, valuable space being taken up by, well, a plant
8) The Christmas time capsule effect is somewhat less exciting when it’s not Christmas
9) That smell coming from the photo is the birdcage and dirty glassware, not your 93-year-old bartender “Madame Polo”
10) This Parisian bar is missing a huge opportunity by not serving any wine
The outside screams: “Never judge a book by its cover.”
Photos courtesy of Scott Stoecker
Oh what a beautiful Friday | WunderhundPosted at 12:55h, 25 April
[…] Someone reposted an earlier Foodies post on Fizz Magazine […]
bevbizexPosted at 20:12h, 27 April
Yes, photo adopted with permission of Scott Stoecker and credited to michiganfoodies.
ViolaPosted at 16:15h, 12 August
Ridiculous quest there. What happened after?
SelenaPosted at 05:59h, 13 August
Keep this going please, great job!