25 Jun Whats Wrong With This Photo?
Can you find ten things wrong in this picture? Are they the same ten we found? You can show off in the comments below.
- There are only 72 seats, so you may wait in the motel lobby for an hour to get in, especially on weekend nights
- You will hear “Sweet Caroline” requested and played again at least 5 times a night in terrible acoustics
- The wrap around bar unfortunately occupies about two-thirds of the space
- Daryl Hannah’s signature (she did dress as a mermaid and swim in the pool here) is no longer on the glass since it cracked in 2004 and could have let in 22,000 gallons of water, drowning the bar
- It’s Great Falls, MT, so even in July it will only be 51F on the patio in the evening
- If you’re there outside “mermaid hours” you might see some more beastly swimmers in the pool, like comedian Ron White
- 81-year old “Piano Pat” has a scandalous relationship with a much younger 52-year-old tip jar who pays for all kinds of extravagances
- The bowling alley style furniture and carpet looks like it’s original from 1962
- Woven bamboo ceilings notoriously collect dust and dirt that can fall in your drinks and food
- After drinking a gargantuan $30 fishbowl cocktail, you may believe you’re in a David Lynch movie